Hiya to whoever to is reading this,
This is yet another part of my Healthy Eating series (linked further down the post!) and seeing as the weather is finally getting warmer I thought I’d share these recipes! These are perfect for any sort of party as well but no judging if you just make them for yourself! =)
(P.s. I will be doing a healthy smoothies post so keep your eyes not literally peeled for that!)
1) Flavored Water
Flavored water is a really simple way to make water taste a bit better and looks really good in instagram/tumblr feeds =)
– Cut up any fruit (e.g. strawberry, lemon, lime, cucumber (trust me, it tastes good!), orange etc.) and add it to your water
– Shake and enjoy!
2) Tea Glorious Tea!
Now this might seem the sort of thing a self-confessed British tea addict would say but tea literally solves most problems. I don’t really think I need to explain how to make a cup of tea so I thought I’d explain what different teas are good for =)
– Chamomile tea = Helps reduce cramps (lifesaver!)
– Green tea = Helps you lose weight by boosting your metabolism
– Peppermint tea = Helps with headaches (in some cases) and is surprisingly calming
3) Yummy Green Juice
This green juice tastes awesome and has less ingredients than most of the green juice recipes =)
– Blend 1 banana, 2 cups of spinach, 1-2 oranges and 1/2 a cup of water until smooth
Feel free to like, comment and subscribe!