Hiya to whoever is reading this,
Not many of you guys will know this, but i’m a ballet dancer. I’ve done it since i was 2 and i’m now grade 6!
(not me, i can’t do that!)
Consequently, i’ve had to wear a leotard which is not always incredibly fun for someone who feels uncomfortable about how they look!
This post aims to help you if you can feel uncomfortable in gym at school or just generally wearing different outfits!
– wear a jumper
This may seem obvious but if your ballet school, gym club or school lets you wear a jumper, then do it! You’ll feel snuggly and not as exposed (win win situation!)
– don’t eat/drink sugar stuff or junk food the day you have to wear the leotard/uncomfortable stuff as it will help you feel just a little bit more confident!
– don’t tell yourself that you look bad
It doesn’t help anything and you’re better off acknowledging the fact that you are fine the way you are
– do everything you think will work to make you feel better e.g. use concealer, use your favourite perfume, eat your favourite meal before…
– don’t eat a really heavy meal before having to wear it
You’ll just feel really bloated and it really won’t help but THIS DOES NOT MEAN IN ANY WAY DON’T EAT but just don’t overeat or eat a really big big big meal
– if it’s an outfit, when you feel really happy and have some spare time, try it on so you get used to wearing it
– finally, you have no need to feel unhappy about your appearance and embrace what you look like
Hope this helped and if you want me to do more of this sort of thing then feel free to comment, like and subscribe!