Hiya to whoever is reading this,
Have you ever been going to a disco or party and thought “Ya know what, my hand looks a little bit boring!”
Well lucky for you because I have come up with a failproof way to achieve hand decoration perfection!
Let me introduce DISCO HANDS!!!!
So yeah this is how to make your hands look as fab as mine!
- Collect together as many different coloured eyeshadows as you can possibly find, an reasonably fine brush and some make-up remover wipes (just in case you smudge it)
- It’s way easier if you have the eyeshadows split into 4 but if you don’t then just do the best you can!
- Starting with the lightest colour on your palette of 4, create a small square of colour under the knuckle of your pinkie. It doesn’t have to be Picasso standard (mine certainly weren’t!) and it can look quite good a little bit messy!
- Repeat the previous step with the next darkest colour on your palette (like a gradation of tone) under your ring finger.
- Repeat step three, until you have lined up all the colours on your palette of 4 across your hand with the lightest colour under the pinkie, and the darkest colour under your index finger.
- Choose your next palette of 4 (use different colours) and do the same again under the previous line.
- Repeat the pattern until you reach your wrist, or run out of eyeshadow.
- Voila! Snazzy hands are all yours!
If you do try this little DIY (either for a party or just if you are bored) please leave a pic in the comments of this post!
I want to hear from you guys, what sort of post do you want to do next e.g. make-up, hair, skin/hair products, clothes, shoes, room DIY’S, baking or anything else!!!